Code of Conduct
Code of conduct for Directors & Senior Management
The Board of Directors and Senior Management of Walchandnagar Industries Limited (“the Company”) subscribe to the following code of conduct adopted by the Board.
- To exercise due care and diligence in performing their duties
- To owe primary responsibility towards shareholders of the company
- To act honestly in good faith and in the best interest of the company
- To avoid conflict of personal interest with interests of the company
- To ensure confidentiality of information received by virtue of association with the company. The information could be disclosed if authorized by the company or required by law
- To abstain from taking undue advantage of position as a director or a senior manager of the company
- Not to engage in conducts likely to bring discredit to the company
- To comply with various requirements of law as applicable by virtue of holding office of a director or a senior manager of the company.
The above code of Conduct is formulated with reference to the amendment of Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement as envisaged under Circular No. SEBI/CFD/DIL/CG/1/2004/12/10 dated 29th October, 2004.