Walchand Technology Group
Walchand Technology Group (WTG) is Technology & Engineering Solutions Group of Walchandnagar Industries Limited (WIL) powered by a dynamic and dedicated team of qualified and trained engineering professionals, with a judicious mix of domain and discipline experts. WTG has harnessed in-house knowledge and ability garnered from over 100 years of engineering achievements and experience, to provide a complete range of consulting engineering services in the following sectors
A. Energy – Nuclear, Thermal Plants
B. Oil and Gas – Eg. Distillation Column for Oil India
C. Defence – Submarines & Ships
D. Design Engineering and Execution of Complex Projects – Eg. Sodium Coolant System for 500 MW FBR at Kalpakkam Bhavini
E. Special Purpose machine and R & D Projects
Availability of Software and hardware tools at WTG and access to expert panels of agencies and consultants with specific domain expertise in nuclear, electrical engineering, as well as controls and instrumentation give a distinct advantage.
Prominent Clients list include Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited (NPCIL), BHAVINI, BARC, IGCAR, AERB, BRIT, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), DRDO, Crompton Greaves, ARCI, Hyderabad, etc.
WTG covers the complete spectrum of process, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation disciplines.
|System/Process Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Piping Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control Automation||Software in use|
|Procurement Engineering||Computational Engineering|
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger for Nuclear Power Plants (NPP), Thermal, Oil & Gas Plants
- Air cooled Heat exchanger for NPP, Thermal, Oil & Gas Plants
- HP & LP Heaters for thermal power plant
- Hairpin Exchangers for NPP
- Pressure Vessels for NPP, Thermal, Oil & Gas Plants
- Tanks for NPP, Thermal, Oil & Gas Plants
- Oil and Gas Structures
- Structures for Mineral Processing and Bulk
- Piping (line sizing / material , layouts)
- Piping support engineering and stress analysis
- Nuclear Projects systems & Specialized equipment
- Oil & gas / petrochemical projects Support
- Solar thermal development projects Support
- Nuclear application development projects (Food & Medical Product Irradiation ).
Knowledge Based Engineering
Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE) services to automate the work process and use of repositories at customers end giving them benefits such as:
- Reduces design time
- Allows to do much complex design, engineering with much fewer resources
- Eliminates mundane tasks, reduces cycle time and increases response time to customers.
- Avoids Duplicity of the Data.
- Reduces error due to less HMI
KBE can be applied to any type of Industry, services and equipment and machinery
MAJOR PROJECTS COMPLETED
Sodium Piping Project for BHAVINI (Bahratiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited).
Moderator Heat Exchanger for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India).
Cooling & Polishing unit for Ship Building Centre, Vizak.
Spent Sub Assembly Transfer Cask of 60MT for BHAVINI (Bahratiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited).
700 mw Steam Generator – Design & Analysis for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation Of India)
Special purpose machine for manufacturing of X-ray Telescope for TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research).
Design Automation (Knowledge Based Engineering) for current Transformer for Crompton Greaves.
Core access housing and special stand for submarine project of DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization).
SiC Test facility and Dual Axes tracking system for ARCI (Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials).
Development of tools & prototype of RPC for TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research).
Design Analysis of Pressurizer for AREVA
Fish & Prawn Irradiator System
SUGAR CANE HARVESTER
WTG has developed Hand held Mechanized Sugar cane Harvester useful for farms of small sizes. The present model of Walchand sugarcane harvester is suitable for sugarcane cutting of erect canes with low to moderate yield. This machine cuts the cane & lays it to one side satisfactorily.
Walchand Sugarcane harvester has following key features
- Light and compact machine
- Cost effective & affordable Easy to operate
- Consumes less power
- Improves labour efficiency and cane cutting quality
- Improves productivity in terms of per acre cane yields and sugar recovery.
Please contact us for more details
1) Vice Admiral (Retd.) N M Nadaph
Walchand Technology Group
15/1/B-2 G.A. Kulkarni Path
Opp. Karishma Society Gate No. 2,
Pune – 411 038, Maharashtra, India.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 (020) 30252 400/600/700/757
Fax : +91 (020) 30252 746