Power Plants & Boilers
Walchandnagar Industries Limited (WIL) has proven capability to undertake Medium size Power plant projects on a Turnkey basis. WIL has successfully executed numerous captive as well as independent power projects upto 100 MWe.
WIL also manufactures high efficiency, multi fuel Industrial Boilers & Steam Generators based on technology acquired from Foster Wheeler, with whom we had over 25 Years of technical collaboration. It can supply boilers upto 300 TPH capacity, steam at pressure upto 110 kg/sq cm. and temperatures up to 540 Deg. C. WIL has a large proven reference list of more than 540 installations completed worldwide in last 5 decades.
WIL has a fully equipped manufacturing workshop and quality assurance system to design, manufacture and supply Boilers on Turnkey basis. Welding procedures and welders are qualified under the various third party inspection surveillances. It has proven technology for fossil and solid fuel fired boilers. It can make boilers for variety of fuels such as bagasse, coal, lignite, biomass, municipal solid waste etc.
- 15 Cogeneration power plants/IPPs on EPC basis
- 44 MW Cogeneration Power Plant – EPC
- 60 Boilers installed for Co-generation / IPPs
- Total more than 540 boilers installed
- 181 TPH Bagasse & Coal fired Boiler for Colombia
- 2 x 115 TPH 110 kg/cm2 pressure boiler for 44 MW cogen plant
- Waste heat recovery boilers on gas Engines exhaust for 100 MW combined cycle power plant
- Rehabilitation of 2 Nos of 26.5 MW gas fired power plant in Algeria.
- First Solid Municipal Waste Power Plant in India – EPC
WIL has proven capability to undertake Medium size Power plant projects on a Turnkey basis. WIL has successfully executed numerous captive as well as independent power projects upto 100 MWe.
Current Range includes
- Multi-fuel fired Biomass based independent power plants (IPPs)
- Cogeneration plants for sugar industry and process industries
- Solid Municipal waste based power plants
- Coal / Lignite / Petcoke / Washery rejects based power project (with CFBC / AFBC Technology).
A Typical Power plant undertaken by WIL on turnkey basis covers following range of services.
- Boiler with Auxiliaries
- Turbine Generator with Auxiliaries
- Biomass, Bagasse, Lime stone, Coal Handling & Unloading system
- Ash Handling system
- Cooling Towers
- Complete Plant piping
- Water intake & Treatment System
- Zero discharge system
- Fire Hydrant / fighting system
- Air conditioning & ventilation system.
Electrical & Instrumentation
- Switchyard up to 420 KV
- Plant Electricals
- HV Transmission lines
- Plant Instrumentation
- Plant DCS
- Plant load Management & shredding system
- Emergency & Block start DG Set.
- Plant Engineering
- Project management & monitoring
- Procurement management
- Complete Plant civil works
- Supervision of erection & commissioning
- Plant Erection & Commissioning
- Operation & Maintenance.
WIL can manufacture & supply high efficiency, multi fuel Industrial Boilers & Steam Generators based on technology acquired from Foster Wheeler, with whom we had over 25 Years of technical collaboration. WIL can supply boilers upto 300 TPH capacities, steam at pressure upto 110 kg/sq cm. and temperatures up to 540 Deg. C. WIL has a large proven reference list of more than 540 installations completed worldwide in last 5 decades.
Current Product Range includes.
1) Bagasse / Biomass fired boiler
- Travelling grate – Continuous ash discharge
- Spreader stoker dumping grate
- Spreader Stoker Flat Pinhole Grate
- Inclined Water Cooled Grate
- Flat Water Cooled Pinhole Grate.
2) Coal Fired Boilers
- Travelling Grate
- Pulverised Fuel
- Atmospheric Fluidised Bed Combustion (AFBC)
- Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion (CFBC).
3) Atmospheric Fluidised Bed Combustion (AFBC) boilers
- Boiler capacity range from 15 TPH to 150 TPH
- Higher efficiencies – Higher free board height / High residence time
- Optimised auxiliary power
- Special combustor design for high fouling fuels / biomass.
4) Circulating fluidised bed combustion boilers (CFBC)
- Boilers for 150MW power plants
- Multiple fuel options – fuel flexibility
- Efficient combustion – Fly ash recirculation
- Lime feeding for better emission control – eliminates requirement of downstream equipment for gaseous emission control resulting into lower CAPEX
- Lower dust emission control by employing Electrostatic precipitator.
5) Solid Municipal waste (MSW) fired boilers
6) Oil / Gas fired boilers
- AG Series
- SC Series
- SD Series.
7) Waste Heat recovery boilers (WHRB)
- Gas Turbine WHRB for large combined cycle power plants
- WHRB for Gas & Diesel engines exhaust for large combined cycle power plants
- WHRB for process gas
- Exhaust gas boilers for Gas & Diesel Engines for large Combined cycle power plants.
8) Package Boilers
- Fire tube / Smoke tube package Boilers
- Water Tube package boiler.
|Paddy husk / Straw||Petroleum coke|
|Sal seed||Soya bean stalk/Husk|
|De-oiled husk bran||Casurina root|
|Bamboo dust||Rice straw|
|Cotton stalk||Solid Municipal Waste / RDF|
|Subabull bark||Imported coal|
|Corn cob||Furnace oil|
|Light diesel oil||Purge gas|
|LSHS||Blast furnace gas|
|Natural gas||Coke oven gas|
1) Mr.Vinaykumar Kabra, Sr. Vice President
Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.
15/1/B-2 G.A. Kulkarni Path
Opp. Karishma Society Gate No. 2,
Pune – 411 038, Maharashtra, India.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone : +91 (020) 020-30252852
Cell : +91 9372153666
Fax : +91 (020) 3025 2868.
- Ingenio Providencia, Colombia, South Africa
- Kagera Sugar, Tanzania
- Metahara Sugar Co. Ethiopia
- Bangladesh Sugar Corporation
- Kinyara Sugar Works, Uganda
- GULA N S, Malaysia
- Sri Ram Sugar Mills, Nepal
- The Nigerian Sugar Co. Ltd. ( Bacita ) Nigeria
- Nagarjuna International (Vietnam) Limited
- Indu Shankar Chini Udyog Limited, Nepal
- Mittal Steel Annaba, Algeria
- West Kenya Sugars , Kenya.