Co- Generation Power Plants
Walchandnagar Industries Limited (WIL) has proven capability to undertake Medium size Power plant projects on a Turnkey basis. WIL has successfully executed numerous captive as well as independent power projects up to 100 MWe.
WIL also manufactures high efficiency, multi fuel Industrial Boilers & Steam Generators based on technology acquired from Foster Wheeler.
WIL has a fully equipped manufacturing workshop and quality assurance system to design, manufacture and supply Boilers on Turnkey basis. Welding procedures and welders are qualified under the various third party inspection surveillances. It has proven technology for fossil and solid fuel fired boilers. We can make boilers for variety of fuels such as bagasse, coal, lignite, biomass, municipal solid waste etc.
- Can supply boilers upto 300TPH, Steam at pressure upto 125kg/cm2 and 540o C Temp.
- 15 Cogeneration power plants/IPPs on EPC basis
- 44 MW Cogeneration Power Plant – EPC
- 60 Boilers installed for Co-generation / IPPs
- Total more than 540 boilers installed in the last five decades.
- 181 TPH Bagasse & Coal fired Boiler for Colombia
- 2 x 115 TPH 110 kg/cm2 pressure boiler for 44 MW cogen plant
- Waste heat recovery boilers on gas Engines exhaust for 100 MW combined cycle power plant
- Rehabilitation of 2 Nos of 26.5 MW gas fired power plant in Algeria.
- First Solid Municipal Waste Power Plant in India – EPC
- 42 TPH Boiler for New Zealand dairy Industry.
CURRENT PRODUCT RANGE
1) Bagasse / Biomass fired boiler
- Travelling grate – Continuous ash discharge
- Spreader stoker dumping grate
- Spreader Stoker Flat Pinhole Grate
- Inclined Water Cooled Grate
- Flat Water Cooled Pinhole Grate.
2) Coal Fired Boilers
- Travelling Grate
- Pulverised Fuel
- Atmospheric Fluidised Bed Combustion (AFBC)
- Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion (CFBC).
3) Atmospheric Fluidised Bed Combustion (AFBC) boilers
- Boiler capacity range from 15 TPH to 150 TPH
- Higher efficiencies – Higher free board height / High residence time
- Optimised auxiliary power
- Special combustor design for high fouling fuels / biomass.
4) Circulating fluidised bed combustion boilers (CFBC)
- Boilers for 150MW power plants
- Multiple fuel options – fuel flexibility
- Efficient combustion – Fly ash recirculation
- Lime feeding for better emission control – eliminates requirement of downstream equipment for gaseous emission control resulting into lower CAPEX
- Lower dust emission control by employing Electrostatic precipitator.
5) Solid Municipal waste (MSW) fired boilers
6) Oil / Gas fired boilers
7) Waste Heat recovery boilers (WHRB)
- Gas Turbine WHRB for large combined cycle power plants
- WHRB for Gas & Diesel engines exhaust for large combined cycle power plants
- WHRB for process gas
- Exhaust gas boilers for Gas & Diesel Engines for large Combined cycle power plants.
8) Package Boilers
- Fire tube / Smoke tube package Boilers
- Water Tube package boiler.
List of Fuels used in WIL Boilers
- Paddy husk / Straw
- Soya bean stalk/Husk
- Cotton stalk
- Mustard husk
- Subabul bark
- Corn cob
- Bamboo dust/ saw dust
- Sal seed
- Gram Husk
2) Solid Municipal Waste / RDF
3) Indian coal / Imported coal / Lignite
4) Furnace oil / LDO/LSHS/HSD
5) Natural gas / Bio Gas / Blast furnace gas
1) Mr.Vinaykumar Kabra, Sr. Vice President
Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.
15/1/B-2 G.A. Kulkarni Path, Kothrud,
Pune – 411 038, Maharashtra, India.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 (020) 020-30252501
Cell : +918390904451
Fax : +91 (020) 3025 2868.
2) Mr. Pandurang V. Kawade | Asst. General Manager (Engineering)
Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.
Maharashtra 413 114, India.
Phone(O) +91 2118 307463
Cell : +91 9372157339
- Ingenio Providencia, Colombia, South Africa
- Kagera Sugar, Tanzania
- Metahara Sugar Co. Ethiopia
- Bangladesh Sugar Corporation
- Kinyara Sugar Works, Uganda
- GULA N S, Malaysia
- Sri Ram Sugar Mills, Nepal
- The Nigerian Sugar Co. Ltd. ( Bacita ) Nigeria
- Nagarjuna International (Vietnam) Limited
- Indu Shankar Chini Udyog Limited, Nepal
- Mittal Steel Annaba, Algeria
- West Kenya Sugars , Kenya.