High Angle Conveyor
TECHNOLOGY PARTNER- P & H MINEPRO SERVICES, UK
Key features of HAC
- High Angle Conveyor (HAC) is a proven option for a variety of steep angle applications.
- HAC is an economical method for elevating or lowering materials continuously at extremely steep angles.
- Reduces high dumper transportation costs & saves space
- Max capacity handled: 4000 MTPH of Copper Ore
- Max lift & steep angle achieved: 175M & 90 deg respectively
- Worldwide population: 126 Units
Loading / Unloading system
- Rapid Loading/Unloading Systems in alliance with PICOR
- Train/Truck precision loading system.