- Carburized & Hardened 60±2 HRC
- Ground up to DIN 1/AGMA 16 class of accuracy.
- Gearing & associated component design
- Gear and machine element analysis using kiss soft
- 3D Solid modeling – PRO E & SOLID WORKS
- Finite element analysis using ANSYS & Pro-Mechanica
- Rotor dynamic analysis using RBTS
- Design and analysis of Fixed & Flexible profiles Sliding bearing for radial and thrust forces
- Critical speed analysis for lateral and torsional vibrations including un-damped unbalance response
- FEA based under water shock analysis
- Area under crane: 56,000 sq mtr
- Gear teeth shaping machine upto 5000 mm dia and face width up to 500 mm
- Gear Grinding Machine capable to grind gear of DIN -1 class accuracy. Machine is equipped with grinding of internal gear (Spur & Helical teeth) as well as an inbuilt gear testing facility for both external & internal gears.
- CNC horizontal and vertical boring machines with multi axis control, CNC lathes, etc
- Large sized Furnaces with Data Acquisition Systems
- Optical tooling & measuring instruments for precision measurements
- Crane capacity up to 150 tones.
- Electronically controlled furnace for case carburizing and hardening of gear as per patented CARBO MAAG process.
- Full speed, no load testing as per API – 613 Load.
- Load testing using Water brake dynamometer up to 1.2 mw
- Load Testing using Back to back method up to 10mw.
Quality Assurance facilities
- Gear Testing Machines
- Testing Machines for Hardness, Impact, Tensile and Compression
- Ultrasonic, Gamma Ray, X-ray Testing
- Magnetic Crack Detector, Noise and Vibration Tester
- Optical Tooling
- Metallographic Microscope, Universal Microscope
- Electrolytic Analyzer
- Profile Projector.
Certification from World Known Quality Surveillance Agencies
WIL specializes in Re – engineering on existing Gearboxes. Well equipped to refurbish gearboxes up to 40 MW.
- New life to old gears and gearboxes
- Periodic maintenance & Re-engineering
- Overhaul & Re – engineering
- Gearboxes up to 20 MW
- Carries out on site overhauling of Gearbox of any make
- Drop-in gearbox on existing foundation
- Ratio changes
- Power up-gradation