Salient features of WIL’s Manufacturing facilities
- Fully equipped with modern manufacturing facilities- CNC horizontal and vertical boring machines with multi axis control, lathes, plate bending machine, milling machines, gear cutting & grinding machines etc.
- Crane capacity up to 250 tonnes
- Area under crane: 56,000 sq mtr
- Manufacturing of boiler drum 130mm thick with ASME material SA302 & WIL Associates having manufacturing facilities for Membrane panel and carbon steel/alloy steel tube bending, up to 150 MW with super heater temperature up to 540°C
- Sophisticated Automatic Welding Systems capable of precision welding of exotic materials
- Dust Free Halls for critical assembly and precision welding related to Aerospace, Defense and Nuclear equipment
- Large sized furnaces with Data Acquisition Systems
- Optical tooling and measuring instruments for precision measurements
Focus on Quality
Elaborate quality systems are laid down and practiced from design to commisioning of jobs to ensure that they are manufactured to meet the requirements of National & International Standards such as ISO, ISI, ASME, IBR, ASTM, API, ANSI, DIN, BS, AGMA, etc. Periodic quality audits are conducted to ensure effectiveness of the quality systems. WIL has worked with reputed Inspection Agencies such as LLOYDS, BUREA-VERITAS, LINDE, CONSORTIUM, IBR, EIL, PDIL, ISRO, NPCIL, POWER GAS, HOLTEC, UDHE, RDL, INDIAN NAVY, etc have successfully executed many projects to their satisfaction.