Walchandnagar Industries Limited (WIL) is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified Indian company with global presence and diversified business portfolio in Projects, Products and High-tech Manufacturing. Carrying a legacy of more than 100 years of Engineering Excellence, WIL has established its name as one of the best in its operational areas. WIL is known for pioneering achievements in Indian engineering industry and for its contribution to nation building activities. WIL is a listed company on the BSE and NSE stock exchanges in India.
WIL has a strong engineering, project management and manufacturing infrastructure to undertake projects and supply of machinery and equipments, in the fields of Nuclear Power, Aerospace, Missile, Defence, Oil & Gas, Steam generation plants, Independent power projects, Turnkey Cement and Sugar plants. WIL has a large proven reference list of satisfied customers across the world.
Some of the pioneering achievements
First to Manufacture
- Critical components for Nuclear Reactor
- Main propulsion gear boxes for Indian built Navy Frigates
- Components for Satellite launch vehicle for ISRO
- Critical components for 235 MW & 500 MW Nuclear Power project
- One of the largest Optical Telescope in Asia
- Critical components for India’s first Moon mission “CHANDRAYAAN-I”
- Major critical components for India’s Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) program “Agni V”.
- Critical components for India’s first Mars mission ”MANGALYAAN”.
- Indigenously built Sugar project
- Company to export Sugar machinery and complete Turnkey project from India
- Export of complete Cement plant with largest ever Kiln manufactured by any Indian company
- Independent Power project based on municipal solid waste in India.