Board Of Directors
The Corporate management is supported by a strong team involving professionals with long standing experience in several fields.
Mr. Chakor L. Doshi, Chairman
- Renders valuable advice to the company in the matters of strategic planning, organization building and new business initiatives
- Holds the position of Chairman since 1998; prior to which he has served as MD of the company for 10 years
- Holds board position in other Indian public limited companies and private limited companies
- Holds M.S. in Operations Research & Industrial Engineering from University of Michigan, U.S.A.
Mr. Dilip J. Thakkar, Director
- Former President of the Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society and till recently, Chairman of the Society’s International Taxation Committee
- Director of several public and private limited companies in India and abroad and also Trustee of several Public charitable trusts
- Contributed several articles and papers in many professional journals and publications on a variety of subjects like Taxation, Auditing, Public Trusts, Foreign Exchange Regulations, Taxation of Non-Residents, International Taxation, etc
- Member of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” and a practicing Chartered Accountant since 1961.
Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Director
- Former Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary to Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy during 2000-2009
- Awarded Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan for his recognition in the field of Research and Development related to nuclear reactors. Contributed more than 250 scientific papers and reports on various aspects of his work
- Honoured as Doctor of Science and Doctor of Literature from number of Universities/Prestigious Institutes including IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi
Mrs. Rupal Vora, Director
- Graduated with a B.Com. Degree from Sydenham College, Mumbai University in 1983 and also a LLB Graduated from Government College, Mumbai University
- She has also done a course in USA Taxes with H & R Block.
- She is a practicing Advocate, specializing in Direct Taxes.
- She has previously worked with M/s Rashmi Zaveri and Company, Chartered Accountants and Mr. Y. P. Trivedi, Advocate Supreme Court.
- She is the member of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association and Federation of Integrated Conflict Management (FICM) & Mediation and Conciliation Network (MCN).
Mr. G. K. Pillai, Managing Director & CEO
- Alumnus of BITS Pilani in Electrical Engineering
- Illustrious career in the private and public sectors
- Last assignment was as CMD of Heavy Engineering Corporation where he anchored turnaround of the PSU
- Recipient of Performance Excellence Award-2011 from Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE) for his all around acheivements
- Recipient of ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACHIEVER AWARD – 2012 at Energy Efficiency Conclave organized by South Asia Forum for Energy Efficiency (SAFEE)