- A Grey and Ductile iron Foundry with capability to handle highly intricate castings for specialized applications. Can manufacture all grades of Cast Iron and S.G.Iron (Ductile Iron of several Grade Alloyed Casting).
- Castings can be supplied in either rough or fully machined condition. It has the ability to handle single piece weight of 13 tonnes of grey cast iron and 8 tonnes of ductile iron.
- Strategically located at Satara Road in Maharashtra, India & easily accessible to industries in Western & Southern India.
- Key business focus is on machine tool, wind mill, industrial machinery, automotive, oil & gas sectors, etc.
- Accredited with ISO: 2001: 2015 certification issued by QS Zurich AG.
- Has excellent product related infrastructure, Pattern shop, a State-of-Art Machine Shop, Sophisticated Metallurgical Lab and Quality Assurance facilities.
- Capability to adapt to emerging trends and absorb new technology, competent engineering skills and expertise, a strong metallurgy base, uncompromising quality consciousness have all contributed to create a sound and solid base for WIL Foundry in the Industry.
- WIL foundry has a vibrant workforce comprising highly qualified professionals and highly skilled and experienced workmen with an average experience of over 2 decades in the foundry industry.
- Recently successfully developed and supplied the castings of Material grade ASTM A 439- D2 ( Having Nickel Contents 18-22% ) weighing 7.7 MT.
- Our satisfied customers include Mahindra, Tata Motors, General Motors, BFW, LMW, AMS, Kirloskar Brothers, Suzlon, Wilo Mather & Platt, etc.