- Associated with various programs of Indian Navy since 1960’s onwards.
- Contributed to various programs of Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defense since Mid 80’s.
- Over last 3 decades, WIL has regularly manufactured and supplied critical equipment such as Combustion Chambers, Al. Alloy Bridges, Launching Systems, Motor casings etc.
Over these years WIL has developed critical technologies in Fabrication, Metal forming, Precision machining, Manual & Auto TIG welding, Heat Treatment, Machining, Non Destructive Testing, and Mechanical Testing.
Technologies developed to deal with wide range of materials such as Plain Carbon Steels, Low and High Alloy steels, Stainless Steels, High strength maraging steel and non-ferrous material like Cobalt alloys, Incoloy, Inconel & Nickel, Monel, Aluminum, Titanium, etc.
Capabilities include –
- Industrial license for Body Armour
- Capability to deliver complete integrated Solutions for Launchers for Strategic System
- Registered with Ordinance Factory Board for Manufacture of Bomb Bodies
- Recently acquired TOT from DRDO for 35 m Mountain Foot Bridge
1) Commodore Manas Kumar Das(Retd), Vice President
Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.
15/1/B-2 G.A. Kulkarni Path
Pune – 411 038, Maharashtra, India.
Tel : (O) +91-20-30252971 (M) +919545613667
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mr. Bikramjeet Singh, General Manager – Defence
Tel : (O) +91-20-30252920 (M) +91 9607948689
E-mail : email@example.com