WIL’s HSE Management System is based on the following widely recognized standards which provide set of generic requirement that an organization can choose to use as the basis for design and implementation of the HSE system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 > Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements
- IS0 14001:2004 > Environmental management systems — Requirements with guidance.
The requirements of the standards are integrated into business processes in order to:
- Ensure ongoing compliances with increasingly stringent legal requirements
- Control / Mitigate work-related hazards and environmental aspects
- Improve employee morale and enhance stakeholder satisfaction
- Continually improve HSE management system and its performance.